Prosan Chlorine Disinfectant Tablets
Prosan Chlorine Disinfectant Tablets are the safe alternative to liquid bleach (sodium hypochlorite). These tablets are often referred to as sodium hypochlorite tablets, chlorine tablets, bleach tablets or NaDCC Tablets.
- Chlorine or chlorination tablets are fast acting, fast dissolving in an effervescent base. Simply add to water to create a poweful disinfectant solution that is ready-to-use.
- Chlorination tablets release a stable and reliably accurate solution of free available chlorine – perfect for due diligence
- Drop 1 tablet into one litre of clean (potable) water to get a solution strength of 1,000 parts per million (ppm), or one tablet in 200 litres to give 5 ppm available chlorine, or as desired, pro rata.
- The 18mm diameter enables them to fit easily into a trigger spray bottle
These tablets have undergone extensive testing against:
- EN13697 – Fungicidal Activity
- EN13704 – Sporicidal Activity
- EN14476 – Coronavirus
- EN1276 – Bactericidal Activity
- EN17126 – C.Difficile
- EN1650 – Fungi & Yeast
- DEFRA Approved: This requires special label which is on Maclin Groups' Agritabs brand
- PN501 Prosan Chlorination Tablets contain 1.67g NaDCC which is also referred to as sodium dichloroisocyanurate and/or troclosene sodium.
Synonyms: Anhydrous sodium dichloro -1,3,5 – triazinetrione. Sodium dichloro – S – triazine -2,4,6 1H,3H,5H)-trione. Troclosene sodium.
EC/EINECS No. 220-767-7
Chemical Name:1,3,5-Triazine-2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-trione, 1,3,5-trichloro-, sodium salt
Chemical Family: Chlorinated S Triazine Trione
Export Tariff: 3808 9420
Manufactured in: UK